Monday, February 14, 2005$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
VALENTINES>>>
i realised i've gotten much much more crude and vulgar.I ACTUALLY POINTED MY MIDDLE FINGER TO A FREAKING DOG!man i seriously have to cool down. AND WEILONG. another post for you! weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong weilong. AND IM NOT GONNA SHAKE HAND WITH YOU ANYMORE.
ANYWAY, woke up at 2pm today..went to jasmine ho's house.there's jake yizhe WEILONG nianqi peitian yiswee raymond tiamleng po andrew michelle jasmine eunice xianwen alison..IF I NEVER INCLUDE YOU NAME MEANS I DONT REMEMBER SEEING YOU!have loads of chocolate at her house..played bluff with nianqi peitian jake and michelle.MAN i totally SUCK.end up with the most cards.THIS SHOWS SOMETHING!.im NOT a GOOD liar!HAHAHA.played 21 points.LOST my first bet.two dollars!didn;t want to play anymore.went off with jake and yizhe.SO surprised that yizhe DONT know how to play 21 points!have to explain to him.GOOD THING thou.he DONT gamble!went off to munwei's house.GAMBLED again.I WON!hahahahaha.he won't lose so much if he ALLOWED me to play his playstation instead.PINEAPPLE TARTS GIVE ME LUCK!went over to my place by munwei's dad lorry.JEREMY CHUNLEONG LESLIE danced at the back!man you should look at their
happy faces.GAMBELD strainght away.AGAIN I WON THIRTY FIVE DOLLARS!!!HAHAHA.went to chompchomp and treated them dinner.spend all my winnings on them!but really enjoyed all this stuff.walked home from there and thats when i showed MY MIDDLE FINGER TO THE DAMN DOG WHO CHASED ME A FEW WEEKS AGO.fucking dogs.AND SHIT.im PEELING.GOOD BYES MY BABIES!
thankyou.
1:16:00 AM
$BlogItemDateTime$>