Saturday, April 29, 2006


BLINK182

Whats so great about blink182 many would ask. Well.. They're my favourite band since I was 12. I love the style of the band the lyrics of their singles. I tried to memories hell lots of their songs when I'm young. For example the rock show, first date, anthem part 2, online songs, please take me home and many many more... They had a history of 10 years and how many bands out there can be compared to them? Most importantly their song, All The Small Thing, was the first song that stuck in my head for weeks and it was introduced to me by the very first girl I fancy. The first relationship I had with a girl was with her too. Hahahaha.

Thursday night at Martin's place. According to Tony we're there to have some beer. We had beer, shots and mixes. It was then I realise I'm having most of the drinks. Those persuasive bastards made me finish more than I could take. Next moment I was totally gone. Laying around the floor, puking all over the toilet and shitting without flushing. The only time I could't control my actions. Things I would not do or be shy of were presented to me and I actually thought of wanting to do and asking them to bring those down. Took hell lots of effort from them to bring me back home and Thanks alot for that night. Though you all should do this when I just got single instead of when I have school the next day. And the hangover was totally fucked up.

Shuan's birthday was on wednesday but due everyone's commitment to school and stuff we celebrate it on friday instead. Thought it was cancelled initially as I recieve no news about it till 7pm. Got down to oriental hotel for dinner. Totally like what the fuck. It was 70 dollars each excluding drinks. The variety of food is little. There's abit of italian, abit of japanese, abit of indian but there's a hell lot of dessert. The last part made up for the whole price thing. Next was pool. Played pretty good for since the last time i pooled was months ago. When a stranger calls. Awesome movie. The whole group of us jump around our seats like nobody's business mostly because of the sound effects. Jared even screamed. The gorgeous Camilla Belle. She's only twenty!! Ahhhh. The picture of what I've been through is clearer now. I'm learning still, thought of changing. Thanks tony & chng.

Don't explain yourself cause talk is cheap,
Are you worthy of my actions then?


thankyou.
11:16:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen