Sunday, April 23, 2006


CLOSURE

I just change the clip to something refreshing to refresh things around? If the preference is still the old guitar clip just drop me a message and I'll change it. Just for you all. :D Who am I actually blogging for by the way? Do I really want to express my personal thoughts and feelings to everyone? So what necessary points should i include and which dysfunctional ones have to be discarded? Do the library have the book for dummies on blogging? I'm passing through an uneventful phase of my life right now I'm low on entertaining value. Who is keen on reading what I did for the day? For the past few days I've been meeting up with this army guy. He's extremely good looking with that pretty face of his and those muscular toned body. He treats me will much love and passion. I dont know what is happening but seems to me that I'm developing feelings for him. Now who would actually belive that? And to those who actually did, here's my tribute to you, _|_ All I need is a closure. Finger snap, feelings gone. Closure. The problem is how do we obtain a closure? Anarchy_lover@hotmail.com I guess we wont be seeing him online for a long time. James, Siyi, Avia, Nelson and Chee Wee met at raffles station as we're suppose to have dinner buffet at the shangrila hotel. We walk through the door brimming with high self esteem as we're having dinner in a 6 star hotel! But alas the place is full and we didnt have any reservations made. Within 1minute we had to walk through the same door trying not to look at the bell boy. With no other better options avaliable some chocolate cafe were our next destination. Shared among us were some alcaholic chocolate drink, some thick dark chocolate drink, chocolate fondue, waffles and a crepe. Those exquisite food are very very yummy, imagine a chocolatey dinner, yet very expensive. Everyone else went back home cause Nelson had to pack his luggage while I went to Caifa's birthday chalet. He got a $150 fishing rod for his birthday. And I think he got me hooked into fishing Yes I'm quite interested in fishing now but I dont have the time to. My school timetable is 8am-5pm everyday. I'm screwed. To my total surprise Jeremy went down to the airport together to send Nelson off. I guess his action really made Nelson's day. So did you learn anything about closure from this entry? I hope you did. :D

Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home...


thankyou.
4:44:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen