Sunday, May 07, 2006


HISTORY

EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE JUST SO PERFECT WHEN OUT OF NO REASON WHAM! THINGS JUST SHATTERED. SLAPPING YU RIGHT ACROSS YOUR FACE. you're fucked!!

im doing all this without thinking of the consequences.

where's my symmetry...!

wheres my hat trick?!~you're the one which made me realise that.

tu viens avec moi au cinéma? (:

je suis celibataire. repeter. je suis celibataire.
non jasmine, non veralynn, personne!

thanks for acting like you really cared. appreciated it.

would you take a bullet for someone you love, but that person doesnt?
if i can survive, yes.

and thats how the cookie cumble.

GOOD BYES MY BABIES!

Some of the qoutes I used in the past. My changes in expressing my views are erratic with a huge range of variety such as typing in single sentences, frustrated cursing views, elated simple minded paragraphs, strong emotional words and more. The oldest post was the beginning of the school. There were times where I pushed the blame to my friends when the fault were mine and when I accepted the fault though I should't. There were memorable moments which I sorely miss. Those with Pravin, the student union, friends from canoepolo and people whom I would sneak out in the middle of the night to hang out with. Various reason caused the relations I had with them to be weaken. And I doubt it would be an easy task with the fact that the trust we once had has decreased. The mentality I had in the past were humiliating. Readers lose interest in the big arrogance and nonsensical lifestyle I once had. The consequences are there for me to face and accept. I did. I made new friends and many surprised me when they talk about my site. Im enchanced with experinces. Im slightly matured in every factor. So stop calling me a fucker if you still do. Im a matured fucker.

shes more than just a pretty face.


thankyou.
3:31:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen