Wednesday, May 17, 2006


THE JESUS PAPERS

I'm going to start reading. I'm going to start going for sun tanning. I'm going to start to tone up my body. I'm going to start doing my work. I'm going to start to be a siren. I'll try. I will. The feeling to fall in love is great. But the effort sacrificed to treasure it is too much. I dont have what it takes for such magnificent phase. And is attracting someone till they are totally crazy about you a better feeling than falling in love? Satisfaction? Pride & Egos. Which is a better route to fall into? Oh my MiXue. Please kill my affection for you. My attachment is fine so far. Cant find the motivation to start working on the project is my only concern now. Been playing dota with the team at kallang daily. I lurveee razor's mouse. Am so tempted to buy one myself. How many crazy lanshop provides razor mice? Good thing that I didnt not deprove much in micro-ing. But attachment is draining my life bit by bit, taking away my freedom i crave for. For no apparent reason I'm so fucking tired that I just want to commit sucide on my way home. Seriously. The strain on my body is too painful, even when I'm doing nothing in school. Got to reject plenty of invites from friends for either dinner or movie. I hope you all understand. I'm really tired. I want, and I need those nightouts for supper, movies or just drinking. Kenneth's probation is going to end soon and I'm sure there will be loads of activites planned. Hope that I would be alive to join you all. Oh and I'm so addicted to o2jam right now. Challenge me anywhere anytime and I'll own you! imgorgeous tonight at mos. Special invites. :D

Stop assuming things are what you think.
Please consult before you make stupid statements.
Else' you're fucked. Deeply.


thankyou.
10:33:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen