Wednesday, May 24, 2006$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
LORAChey there gorgeous. i assume your name is beautiful? we could head out to the beach, moonbath under the stars or dance in the rain. i may even sing for you. :) i'll be the farmer who plants your favourite flower and will shower every attention span i have on you. so can i be your friend, please?Would I say that im glad? Delighted? I'm absolutely elated. I'm smiling, giggling, laughing. Crazy? Definitly. The date was totally fine. Was supposed to meet her at Marina Square but I sort of saw her shopping along city link. The feeling was like wind are rushing through my hair, leaves breezing all around and a ray of light just shone on her. Angelic. Hahaha. Enough of those crap. Didnt want to spoil her moment of shopping thus I went to get the tickets for Da Vinci at Golden Village. The show is at 950pm and we had lots of time to spare. It was seven then. Head over to Max Brenner at the Esplanade for chocolate dinner. Yes it was the same cafe we had our farewell dinner for Nelson. Had chocolate fondue for chocolate is one of her favourite food on the planet and according to her chocolate turns both guys and girls on? I always thought it was for guys only. Anyway nope we did not do anything turning on for those curious bastards reading. She loved the place, the atmosphere was right the food were fabulous, and she dont mind coming back again for the rest on the menu. Guess I have another place to hang out huh. No further need to crack my brains to figure out places for us to go. If the conversation at the cafe isnt enough, we continued talking outside the cinema while waiting for the movie! Socialising. :) Da Vinci was okay I guess. Didnt read the book so ya cant comment much on it. Rather the company I had made the movie memoriable. The cab fare from Marina Square to her house was $14 and from her place back to mine was $18. Fucking expensive and that gives a vague information of how far we live apart. Now I'm extremely determined to pass my driving test. Or else the financial burden would be extraordinarily heavy. Hahahaha. I like you. That's a statement. I like you too. We exchanged that conversation before. Now we'll just see how things work out between us. Looking perfectly fine. For now.
I'm over hereLooking at youYou're over thereWatching me tooPainting pictures ofOf how we'll kiss and hugSo what we gonna doTell me why we're standing hereThe moment's passion's all so clearYou've got my mind blownAnd, baby, I'm ready to go
thankyou.
8:55:00 AM
$BlogItemDateTime$>