Saturday, May 06, 2006


SIXTH

"...i did hope and pray that you leave him as soon as possible. dance was your passion and for someone like him who demands you to be by his side all the time is adding thorns to your dance floor, causing terrible pain to you..."

Its either you or the source who is the mother fucker. Fuck you do you understand? No matter what native you are from or whatever religion you belong to You are one hell son of a bitch to have the fucking balls to say that. When did I ever fucking demand her to be with me all the time? I never ever placed an ultimatum for her to forgo any of her activity to be by my side. Up to you has always been my answer to her when she ask if I want her over. There were occasions when she were too tired and prefer to rest at home instead. Still I did not fucking throw abusive words or action at her and would wish her a good rest instead. How many times did she skip her dance training for me? Once. And that was when she have an eye infection. So dont fucking think that you are smart in either giving love advices or strong motivation phrases. You can be an fucking adult but dont give the fucking fact that you are more experienced. If you are you would fucking seek the clearer picture of what happened instead of being a lesbian at the other side of the fence. Causing fucking pain to her? So would you be nice and keep quiet when your friends always break their promises or be very reluctant to tell you the facts? Dont fucking say yes cause the friends are not first class. Not in second. They are neither marvelous nor extraordinary. If you insist that you will remain to be gracious, gentle or lovely to them I'm sure you are a child of God with a heart of purity.
I'll pray for your perfect life. Good bye.

Ng dil do lei ng ho ye wei zi gai ho lun ying, dil la sing
You know what the fuck I'm saying, hum ga ling


thankyou.
1:11:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen