Tuesday, July 25, 2006$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
The furore surrounding the inflammatory statement, which highlighted the failing loyalty at Gardens, has also brought the position of Chieftain Kenneth under scrutiny once again.
Long long fucking long time ago.
Chomp, Chomp. Daniel the Pig (DANePIG) crashes his way through the magnificent trees that surrounds the chilled jaded stools where all the folks are retired on.
"I want to challenge you group of yuppies to a duel. I want to be the smartest and strongest pig in this area!!" grunted DANePIG. "Or I'll ripe your lovely little town apart like what Hurricane Katrina did to Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama with my explosive fart. Meet me at Jalan Nera Park when you are ready." Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp.
"How now brown cow?" cried Michelle.
"I don't know. Lets all join our hands and pray. Dear God please save us. Amen." said Chieftain Kenneth. "Now lets smoke!"
Slow but steadily, Chieftain Kenneth's son, Jeremy, took a huge step forward. Chieftain Kenneth bellowed, "You stay right where you are. What can you do against that ferocious beast? You lack of agility, speed and stamina. You'll get yourself slaughtered!!"
"I just want to move over to the non-smoking corner stools. Now I'm pissed and I'm going to show you I'm no wimp!" declared Jeremy. "I am going to handle DANePIG myself!"
"What can you do? Challenge him to a food competition?" snarled Michelle.
Farrrt. All the cigarettes were extinguish by Jeremy sudden outburst. "Now make no further criticism to Jeremy for you are made known to his capability!" screamed Jeremy. "I have to train now. Please excuse me."
As Jeremy disappears into the pale shadows silhouetted against the setting sun, Chieftain Kenneth prayed silently as a tear filled with sorrow and anxiety makes its way down his average senatorial face that is hardly on the lineaments of virtuality.
"Please come back, my son," cried Chieftain Kenneth. "Now lets smoke!"
After finishing tons of cartons of cigarettes, Chieftain Kenneth noticed something was amiss. The entire constant whining of being under scorching heat and humongous thunder-like rumbling from his tummy are gone.
"How now brown cow?" cried Michelle.
thankyou.
10:28:00 AM
$BlogItemDateTime$>