Wednesday, July 19, 2006$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
LUSCIOUSNESSHow do I potray out my words to make things clear to everyone?
Lets start off from Sentosa. Beaufort, km8 and 7-11. Been a routine for all of us. Juicy tender cheeseburger by the koi-infested pond, chilled fuzzy-wuzzy drinks (malibu pineapple or baileys for me and beer for the rest) served while relaxing on tanning benches by the beach or simply microwaved sandwitches with bottles of drinks in 7-11 itself. Those superlative chill out moments are priceless compared to anything else. Recreational dance classes cant be relaxing when you got to beware of gossips and sarcasm all the time. The walk by the sandy beach towards the most southern point of south-east asia, sneaking into unlocked rooms or unguarded penthouses and lay on the benches looking far out for the stars enjoying the serenity nature has provided. Thats life.
Daniel's birthday. I know its nothing but.. I got a peck on the cheeks by a super duper uber hot caucasian! Had jugs of malibu pineapple :D, tequila shots, beers and... beers. Wasnt suppose to drink cause I had to drive later on but who cares if there's malibu pineapple! Drank like two whole jugs of it. Real fucking goood. Kenneth hooked up with two girl just by offering them seats. That simple huh. Everyone had fun dancing with each other singing together and stuff to celebrate Daniel's birthday. But surprisingly James got to know one of the girls and it still continues till now. Affairs are always interesting when it doesnt affect you. Its not just any plain jane ordinary cologne. Its Instinct by David Beckham and it attracts caucasian. (:
I got AWOL for school for not clocking out. Its like ftw?! I've been doing my work with presentable result and now this kind of lame fuck policy come and jeopardise my attachment grades? I'm not even close to be recruited by the army and yet I have to abide by the thousands of strict disciplinary rules. I'm scheduled to meet the board of disciplinary commitee anytime soon. I'm not o-fucking-kay.
Girls are like buses. Another one will come in 15mins.
thankyou.
11:41:00 AM
$BlogItemDateTime$>