Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Inclination

Arent the creators of mahjong &texas poker geniuses? Played texas poker in thechngguy's house with Mike, James &kenneth. I won money! Extra money makes me happy! Mike was an amateur and hell to beginner's luck. He started off with one dollar &he won like ten bucks in the end? I bet small small so win little little. Like just seven dollars? Siyi had some chanting party over at his house. Organised by his parents I guess. They called it a making friends party. Here's a chance where I could use my I'm single and I'm ready to mingle! However the moment we entered through the back door we saw groups of oldies and kiddos playing ice breaking game. Kids would tell lame jokes while oldies will give testimonials of how they enlighten people's life by chanting some religion's sutra. Sigh. Managed to sneak into Siyi's room and the initial plan was texas poker. Poor friends had to carry the mahjong table in cause there's no table in his room. However counterstrike was abit addictive for me so I refused to leave the laptop and they are left with four people. Mahjong tiles were bought in and the next thing I know they're happily shuffling the tiles. Took over kenneth's place for a few game and I won! Won like ALOT. Beginner's luck, I love. Contradicting, I know. Entertained Sherrie by playing Daidee and I thrashed her. Won like 90percent of the games? I'm soooooooooooooooo elated with my luck. And because of mahjong i quit my job. Je suis repeate. I quit my fucking job! Feel like a free man with tyres. Well... I drive what. Je suis si heureux!

Drove to school today. Anthony and Sherrie came to my school for lunch. Got our lazy asses over to Tampines mall for lunch with Shuhui. She treated us, all three, Crystal Jade lunch without any hesitation. Such a magnificent lady, I like! Hung around Temasek Poly being the poor orientation guide. I'm pretty proud of Temasek actually. Second biggest library in Singapore, a bookshop carrying huge varities of stuff &candies & the *ahem* girls. Who would't? Anthony wanted to get some rest while Shuihui needed to use the computer so I bought Shuhui home. My auntie was like eh your girlfriend huh? very pretty leh! Like ftw can't I have platonic female friends? I'm serious I know who are the platonic friends and who aren't. So trust me okay okay okay? Had dinner at Chomps, a place I hate, &the next crazy idea was to mahjong at thechngguy's house. Abit reluctant initially so I persuaded SPF to tag along. I shared my seat with her and she played the first 2... directions? Guess what we won! Happy happy happy happy. Something is lacking in my life. Je suis calme celibataire. How now brown cow?

As the reality of the times take hold,
We come to terms with the sadness we bear.
Missing the times we never get to share.
Just a few words because we care.
Still I got all the memories.
I just need to start all over again.


thankyou.
2:12:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen