Sunday, August 20, 2006


INNY MEENY MINNY MO

What an week. Full of commotions, packed with surprises. I mean seriously. SPF cried, Kenneth teared, Jeremy bleed & Cheewee laughed. Many Many Many Many wonderful beautiful events happen! Weeee. Thats all I have to say! Nothing else interesting happened. What else do you want? You want I get from who sia? nbcb.

Thursday. Went to work for the first time. Nothing seems to be unpleasent but I just hate that job. I fucking hate it. I dont wanna work there anymore. I dont fucking wanna work there. I want the adidas job. Adidas, just do it. nbcb.

Come here girl, go head be gone with it
Come to the back, go head be gone with it
VIP, drinks on me
Lemme see what you're twerking with
Look at those hips
Make me smile
Go 'head child and get your sexy on


thankyou.
12:53:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen