Saturday, August 12, 2006


A LIL' HERE, A LIL' THERE

Been driving to school for days.
It isn't fun to drive anymore.
Parking, petrol &miscellaneous fees.
Do I get the car or get the money?
I gotta do this for me.
Cause if I don't I'll probably regret it.
But if I do I'll probably regret it.
How now brown cow?

Welcome to Temasek.
Smokin', eatin' &oglin'.
That's the tradition for Gabrielites. *grins*

Anthony's BBQ.
Getting drunk, wet &bruised.
That's the tradition for Gabrielites. *grins*

Luxury and Pain
Is all you see when you think about it
But this is the life
That I was given
I have to live it to the fullest
But how do I deal in the meantime
With all the commotion around me.


thankyou.
4:54:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen