Friday, August 25, 2006$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
lingered onA night out with her is always memorable. That tantalizing smell. Her luscious touch. Our enticing kiss. If only you knew what we did on our very first date. If only you knew how we got our very first kiss. Had a little conversation with a friend a couple of days ago. She thinks I'm shy boy. I think I'm a shy boy too. Hey we have something in common! o.o Yet everything on our date went so well. Like. We had long conversations! How cool is that. We had chocolate fondue at max brenner! How sweet is that. We caught Da Vinci Code! How classic is that. Really love the way we had our first kiss. Kinda sad to think of what has happen to the two of us. There's so many stories of people who didnt get together because neither of them has the balls to confess their feelings. I didnt have the balls too. She said,
I like you, &now that's a statement. She's tanned with medium length hair, shorter than me by like 1ocm and definitely lighter than me. She's appealing to me, and she still is. Envy Me by Gucci, her scent will be remembered.
*****
School. School's fine when I can appreciate smallville, laugh on animes, getting sinister on dota and making a fool out of myself on msn. Thats what I've been doing for the whole day. Cool isnt it? Polytechnic lifestyle. You all are making me so confuse I dont really want to answer anymore. Sheesh.
I'm over here
Looking at you
You're over there
Watching me too
Painting pictures of
Of how we'll kiss and hug
So what we gonna do
Tell me why we're standing here
The moment's passion's all so clear
You've got my mind blown
And, baby, I'm ready to go
thankyou.
12:23:00 AM
$BlogItemDateTime$>