Wednesday, August 30, 2006


my favourite DJ Tiesto mix

My class chalet was on tuesday. They've been organising class chalets since year one and every year I did not attend the chalet even though I gave my word to them. This year was different. Its the last year I can look at them and say this is my classmate. Sigh. Seriously My classmates are just classmates. I could't really regard them as friends. They'll stab you in the back with a chainsaw for grades and favouritism. Ronnie, Juxiong, Fengzheng &Gengyan are the only friends I have. Ken is cool. Played mahjong in the chalet and I won! Like a total of twelve bucks. For the first time in history I won with 5 tai. I zha hu twice but Ken gave me chances. Cool friends huh. Drove Jx, his girl & Ken back home after supper at ChangiVillage. On the way back Ken asked so now you're not after anyone? I look at him and shook my head &said nope I have my friends now. But deep down inside me I smiled and thought, or do I?

Fuck fuck fuck. I overslept! Didnt go to school today. Fuck. Got to see the doctor now. I'm running out of excuses to see the doctor! How now fuck fuck. Sigh should have slept early last night. Sigh. What should I use this time? Headach? Fever? Insomnia? Heh. Insomnia how lame could I be to think of that. Got to zouk with Anthony and Mr. u-know-who later. Will probably die due to overdose of alcohol so guess I need to take two days of mc. HEH!

declare your interest
&be awed by me (:


thankyou.
7:26:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen