Thursday, August 24, 2006$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
render uncertainnessare you confuse?no, why?are you sad?no, why?confused people always sad.really?they always use the phrase "sad &confused mah!"Can I even confess my daily sins in this humble blog of mine? Hope, all I could have now, is for a friend to encourage an advice. Yet how could I potray the troubles I'm facing, without being misunderstood. What about picking the right one to bitch to? Some would judge, others would be bewildered. Hate to admit this but some are not even interested to lend a helping ear. I cant put up everything here. Not when everyone has access to it. Whats the point of having an online diary then?! I'll upset my image but hack, I'm baffled over girls issue. ftw.
*****
Drove to school, group members went home to get some rest, astonished Cheewee starts to look for some company. Michelle went online, Cheewee messaged her.
Hey lets slack at gardens. Huh but how I got school. You want me to pon meh. If you can... Why dont you come to my school and crash my lectures. Idiotic Cheewee agrees to it and drove from east of Singapore to the west of Singapore. Without using his fabulous brain he messaged Shuhui the magnificient lady.
Hey wanna meet up for a smoke? They met up with each other and Shuhui said,
Hey lets go eat crystal jade's food. Crazyass idea. Still they went to crystal jade. Cheewee had a glass of ice lemon tea while Shuhui had a bowl of macaroni. They brought the equipment out and made the macaroni right infront of us. Took like 45minutes for it to be ready. Nah they took fucking long to get it done. fucked. He then went for a mini-shopping spree with Shuhui and touched many things. Stupid things. Stuff like foot lotion. ftw. Picked Michelle from NUS, drove to gardens to chill. Cheewee kindly bought salmon salad for the two pretty girls. Chor arh. Cost a bomb to him. Yet he had a great time slacking with them. Memorable. More please. Please.
Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of it has caught my eye
And roped me in
So, mesmerizing and so hypnotizing,
I am captivated, I am.
thankyou.
3:08:00 AM
$BlogItemDateTime$>