Monday, September 11, 2006


acoustic

Hit refresh

Okay, apparently everyone in garden's having a cold war or something. Only for those I hang out with duh. I didnt go to work today. I thought my work started at 130 but it was 1 instead. And there's a clause stating if I'm late for more than 30 minutes they'll deduct fifty dollars. Fuck I'll be earning thirty six dollars today so whats there to deduct? I'm getting a MC instead I sat down and brainstormed for a suitable excuse. Could't sleep. Ah. So I'll get sleeping pills for Shuhui and I get to see her! Sigh but she has tuition lessons after work and she could't change it to another day just because she's leaving for Malaysia on thursday. B-e-a-utiful. She said I could pick her up from work and drop her at the tuition centre and I was thinking why not cause the tuition centre's near NUS. But someone kinda ignored me on msn when I asked if I could pick her up from school so yeah guess there's nothing left to salvage. Thats when I learn from mike people are not on very good terms with each other. Phoned James and he's damn fucking angry that I woke him up. So there we were gossiping of what happened for the past few days, at times, approximate the tone of causerie. He said "So why didnt you quarrel with me" Its damn fucking embarrassing but I replied " Cause you're my friend , tsk ".

*****

How fucking great. I rushed home and I could't sign into msn. What's more is my mum was in my room. First thing she mentioned was why did I bring back a girl. For sex? I cried no and she was like if you got a girlfriend bring her back to eat or something. Dont just bring her here in the night. Like what the fuck I'm allowed to have a girlfriend now? Why now. Sigh.

*****

Work was fine. Someone was singing by the lyrics of " all I want is you to be with me (someone get me this song please)" at bens&jerrys and a group of malay walk past and said wah acoustic sia. Dont know why I just stood there and chuckled at my supervisor. Like what a crazy mofo. And yeah Cathay had poor reception for phones and the time goes extremely slow like tick, stop, tick, stop. Something's very wrong with the building.

*****

Acoustic. The first thing that pops into my head is guitar. Followed by plain Jane grey white &black. And disappointingly, at myself duh, I'm lost for words to express what I feel, rather, I've been typing and backspacing, deleting all I've got to say. Just.. fuck it.

*****

Jovina isnt my girlfriend. She's not even my fling. Just a friend, with pure benefits. So stop calling her when you need to look for me. Dont be a mofo, please.

*****

Its near impossible to speak to you anymore. Every respond you gave were either a joke or you dont even bother to think. And the only time you did speak to me the way you did in the past was when you were drunk. Follow my heart instead of my head? Didnt help at all lady. And if I take this friendship too lightly, you know what, I would't have bother to forgive you umpteen times when you made hugeass mistakes. And, if the introducing of that girl would deteriorate us to such stage we're at, shrugs. Sigh.

*****

Someone asked, are you over carol. I guess I am, thats what I feel. I mean, I never got to see her after the whole incident so I really wonder how I would react if I get to spot her on the streets. And I'm not clinging onto hopes to conciliate stuff with her its just the moment y0u get to taste the speciality in one girl and you kinda crave for it in the next. Expectations grew, and it will always grow as time ticks, slowly moulding out the figure of someone I yearn for. In other words, a girlfriend. You can say you're not carol so dont expect you to live up to my expectations. I dont.

I remember waiting
For you to come
Remember waiting
For you to call

waiting there to find nothing at all.


thankyou.
11:13:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen