Wednesday, September 06, 2006$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
degrading, degrading, degrading...Night Safari was fine. The show was fine. The food was fine. Would be much more romantic and memorable if I brought a girlfriend, or someone with the possibilty of becoming my girlfriend instead. hAiXxXx... wAsTeD nOrHxXx...
*****
Lovewrecked was fine. The freebies was fine. The seating isn't fine. Motherfuckers were kicking the seats all the time. Got pretty tired from holding the popcorn. Sigh. What a movie.
*****
So my hair. Long or short. Anthony think I should keep it short. Jovina said I should keep it long. One hangs out with hot chicks. One's the female. So what should I do?! I think crew cut looks nice though.
*****
I need more lucky shirts. Like so much more. I need a perfect hair too. Current status: Mediocre. Like how to hit on chicks now?! Was telling Jovina how this and that happened. Sigh. I miss those days.
*****
Adidas. The job's fine. The full-timers are fine. Pretty boring. Haven't been eating during work. Ate like three slice of bread, two chewing gums &half a pack of fisherman's friend for total of thirty hours. For three days actually. Amazing what a pill can do to us. Like *sheesh* pill, *roll eyes* However you dont have it do you? So stfu.
*****
This is so degrading, degrading °rading. Sigh.
*****
Anthony have plans. I had plans. What's going to happen next? Should I tell him? Should I not tell him? I guess I should stick to what I've promised him. He doesn't mind if I break it though. Sigh. Please stay firm, both of us.
*****
All I need is a closure. *snaps* Just like those. For? I don't know. Don't assume all I ever blog about are girls. I got serious matters to work on dude. And if I ask for ben&jerrys ice cream, its not satisfying to settle with swensens. I'm demanding. So?
I could only imagine,
What it would be like,
When I walk,
By your side.
I could only imagine,
What my eyes would see,
When your face,
Is before me.
I could only imagine.
I could only imagine.
I could only... Sigh.
thankyou.
7:24:00 AM
$BlogItemDateTime$>