Tuesday, September 19, 2006$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
im so emo i cut myselfHit refresh.
The day started off badly. Woke up only at 12.05 when my work starts at 12. Furthermore it was raining. Next I realised I left my bag in my car and my mum was using it. Sigh. First thing I did when I got there was to tell the supervisor take the one hour off my break. Surprisingly he said dont have to be so calculative its a good thing you're here. Pretty man huh. Anthony surprised me when he dropped by my workplace to visit me. No one ever did visited me since I started work. Anthony, =\ And the day past by pretty quickly, since I spend the whole time doing work. Whats there to do tomorrow? fuck. Anyway I was in the "pleasent" mood for the day till Anthony bought me to this place called timbre. The place's pretty good. Comparable to loof. Live band, open space, wooden chairs and inexpensive drinks. Everything's fine till all the emo talks. "
even when she told you when she's leaving and no matter how prepared you are, you'll still feel like fuck when she leaves." Sigh. Thats why I hate falling for ladies. Feelings got worst when we requested for music. Sway by Bic Vungga for me and Here without you by 3 doors down for him. Sigh. Its very gay for two emo guys to be side by side with their sulking face, but this is why I enjoy and treasures Anthony. I'm just gay, accept it. Its a nice place to hang out with friends and dates. However there might be a slightly high possibility some might get emoish and spoil the night. Dont worry, everything's fine as it was. I'll still be babysitting you from the moment you miss me till you fall asleep with a peaceful smile across your face.
Be it career, family, lifestyle or relationship, the greatest fear man will have are insecurities.
thankyou.
12:32:00 AM
$BlogItemDateTime$>