Saturday, September 09, 2006$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
stained &violated.Like what the fuck? Eight out of ten who have viewed me at friendster are guys. Why are you all doing this to me? You guys are starting to freak me out. To girls. Like Hallooo? Aintt my pictures worth viewing? Im confused.
*****
Was wearing my lucky shirt today to Zouk and MOS. Could't enter MOS cause apparently Jay used up his guest list. Went to Forbidden City to dance. Dance? I dont know. If it was a club I would love it. Its just the lighting and music they provide. The crowded isnt what I was going for though. Kenneth was hungry so we went through the menu. Prawns for seventy five bucks. What. The prawns fed on sperm to survive? Saw Indochine's boss anyway so yeah pretty smart and holds a figure in him. Cheh. Went to Macdonalds for supper when I was looking at this gorgeous caucasian lady. She caught me looking at her. She continued starting at me. Smiling. I was thinking. Is it me or the shirt she's looking at? Im confused.
*****
It started off as platonic friends. You were attached when I got to know you. I knew that. You wwould take like forever to reply and give me nonsensical names. Now you're messaging me like 24/7 and you're calling me by my name when you're still attached. Biting and scratching? Im confused.
*****
Fuck Off.
*****
Okay here's something random. Do you know that nemo, from Finding Nemo, made his debut appearance on disneyland two years before Finding Nemo was filmed? His first appearance was in Monster Inc., where the little girl hands over all her toys to the monster. And Nemo was one of the toys. LOL LIKE ZOMG. So do I enjoy the old me watching cable television all day long? Im confused.
I love the way I smell. That, Im not confused.
thankyou.
3:10:00 AM
$BlogItemDateTime$>