Monday, October 02, 2006


Angels And Airwaves

Hit Refresh

Finally things are looking better between baby and me. Like, pretty much better. Lost most of the insecurity I initially had. I gave her everything. Stuffs like msn, friendster and my phone. Items I never thought of giving up. I'm willing to change for her. I really hate to have an arguement with her. One of the reason is because I will always end up losing. But more of the expression she will carry. It always start off with the stern dont talk to me and soon later she'll glimpse at me with those despairing yet beautiful eyes. Oh baby, <3 melts.

And yeah while the grass is greener at the other side, my parents are screwing up my life. They took away my car. My precious. Amagawd. I feel like a handicap now. My legs are gone! Fun sucker.

And I don't know
And I can't guess
If it's gonna be OK
But now my last wish
Is that you do this with me
Kiss me here and hold my hand
Let me feel like I'm the only one
I know you can
Won't you do it for me now


thankyou.
7:21:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen