Sunday, November 19, 2006


au revoir

How should I plan my life? Supply chain management, customer relationship management, modelling and simulation, business strategy and implementation and career communication all in my third and final year itself. People would say multiple choices are good but too many spells trouble. What should I major in? Army will come and go in two short years. University would be next and I got to hop on to the "adult" train soon. What the fuck simi lanjiao? I don't even know whats the job scope and choices I will have. Finances for car, housing, loans, fees, necessities and miscellaneous stuffs. I got to recieve a pay of $10,000 and not getting to save any cent in the end if I lead the kind of lifestyle I planned. What the fuck simi lanjiao?!! Life is scary. And please dont come and give me the Wee Shu Min kao pei kao bu-s saying I should study hard and getting off her fucking elite face and stuffs. Please don't. And yes talking about elites shouldn't we consider the foreigner who works in the constuction sites foreign talents? Compare a group of typical Singaporeans and a group of foreigner building a skyscraper. Which group will finish it sooner than the other. There another group of foreign talents!

After days with my baby and serveral outings with Calvin, Wanwin, Jona and Kenneth, life been pretty much enjoyable than expected. Like the rest whom I recently met are James, Melvin, Mike and hopefully but didnt Anthony and Jeremy. I don't really miss the rest. Insignificant I wouldn't say but rather replace-able. Please don't be. People do change so please look at the mirror and take a look at yourself. Take a nod and say I've changed.

i'm a human

staying in, fading fast
call some friends, have a laugh
about the things we used to think were coming

stories same, nothing fits
get in late, call it quits
just as my paranoia comes to feed me

i'm a human just like you
full of doubt without a clue
try and find a way to make it better

get a call from the girl
she's in town, but i'm a bore, so it won't make a difference
call me next time

lazy days, empty nights
i'm alone, but that's alright, i'm taking over this world on my own time

i'm a human just like you
full of doubt without a clue
trying to find a way to make it better

i'm a curse and so are you
not so rich and not too smooth
help me find a way to make it better


thankyou.
6:15:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen