Friday, March 09, 2007


Scarlett Johansson.

So little icons with so many choices. Other than Blink182 (which was removed from youtube due to copyright issues, fucktards in the tube!) smallville (too many seasons) porn (what else can I say). So now there's Scarlett Johansson!! Beautiful, glamarous, a women full of lusciousness and appealingness. Just like my baby! hahahaha. O.O

So where do I go now. To the SMU, Queensland or spend one year on business foundation in any of the top five universities? My manager recommended me to join the police force. Dont have to be bothered if I'm destined to be one. Just hope for another Huang Na case and Ta-Daaa (with arms outstretched to one side) I'll be promoted! Tony say he'll be my serial killer if I promise to buy him a LV briefcase to be burn with all his belongings. I have such good friends. Do you?

So, my girlfriend told me to stop using so. But I couldn't help it! Guess its the trademark of 4E2 handled by Peter Tan. And the fact that bugs bunny was hot during my generation doesnt help. So.. Whats up doc?

It all boils down to that single handshake.


thankyou.
8:49:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen