Monday, September 17, 2007$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
BLACK.It started off small, tiny. With a touch of blood red it rested peacefully in those rough palms of mine. Whenever I took it out it of my pocket it never failed to grab the attention of those gawking by passers. Albeit working or strolling, it smiled with a twist of red and black whenever there's an incoming message. I was happy with my chocolate phone.
Next was my monitor.
MY LANCER EX. SUCKERS!
PS: Was elated to learn that the scarlett johansson video wasnt removed due to whatever reason there might be. She's so hawt she will frighten most of the guys in US.
Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I wanna scream
It makes me feel alive
I love my Baby Joviee.
thankyou.
12:03:00 AM
$BlogItemDateTime$>