Saturday, April 04, 2009


"Look guy-I-almost-slept-with, I like you a lot. You are smart / funny / charming and or good looking and a moment ago I wanna do things to you the likes which are usually only reserved for fake letters in dirty magazines.

But when it comes to having sex I have but one rule, just one. You've got to use a ticket if you want to ride the ride.

In addition to that aching sensation you're probably feeling in your shorts right now I am gonna leave you with one final question that will undoubtedly haunt you for a very long time.

Did you honestly think that wearing only a thin layer of well lubricated latex between our hot, sweaty, pulsing bodies would be worse than spending the morning / afternoon / night alone? Sadly guy-I-almost-slept-with you will never, ever have the pleasure of knowing for sure." Your body, your rules.


thankyou.
5:40:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

alison

ashley

cheryl

eehwa

estella

fengzheng

ivan

james

jane

janice

jasmine

jiaying

joan

keat

larrina

meizhen

nelson

nicodemus

pravin

sadrina

sarah/sophia

shaleen